Musings

Musings

Thursday, February 28, 2013

A sprinkle of magic and coincidence

Greetings everybody,

Each week I worry that I won't have a topic for the next week's blog.  It seems that life is helping me out with it though and I need not worry.  That said on with the show....

This week I have amazed about how things have just been coming to me.  Resources, material, clients, food (yummy), and just opportunities in general.  This started with Valentine's Day.  Now don't fret this is not a romantic story at all.  I did not find true love in some sort of Romance Comedy plot.  (Although I wouldn't put it past the Universe to play a joke like that on me.  If there is one thing I know it's that the Universe appreciates a good comedy).  I was listening to a tele-seminar about the energetic heart.  Come to find out that I had some pieces of my heart missing from years back.  Well nothing quite stirs me into action like a quest (I did use to play a lot of video games), and I began my sojourn through space and time to gather some of these pieces back together.

So the stage is set for what has been going on this past week.  I retrieved my first heart piece last Tuesday right before a client appointment.  This is one of my regulars who comes for a reading every month.  This reading just flowed so much easier than normal.  I felt really good about it, even proud.  There is something you should all know.  I am very self critical when it comes to my work.  Whether it is in my artwork, readings, or healing work,  I tend to view my work under a microscopic lens looking for flaws.  So when I am happy with my work that is saying a lot.  My client was ecstatic about their reading and in fact found it so useful that they decided to see me every other month instead to allow them to work with all the goodies I had uncovered for them.  So my ego immediately goes, "Oh crap that's half the rent!"  After they left I looked up with a faraway cast to my eyes and said, "I guess that means you're sending me more people right?"

It is hard to tell this story in order because it came together in fragments (much like my heart is coming together).  I will pick up the threads I promise.  The week continued on and I had an amazing string of coincidences, coupons arriving the day after I decided to go out to eat at a particular restaurant, finding a bit of junk that I can use as material for art projects, people giving me useful items or even great deals.     So Friday rolls around and I am in the office meeting with people and seeing clients and at the end of the day I get a surprise client.  Out of the blue which totally makes up for the revenue from the rescheduled regular.  It could all be coincidence...if you believe in that sort of thing, but I am sorely tempted to pin it  on the restored piece of my heart.  Maybe it is just me noticing how much things go right on a regular basis.

The Universe is always doing something for us even if it just providing us air to breathe.  It is very easy to forget how much help we receive on a daily basis.  There is nothing we do or accomplish by ourselves.  It is all a group effort.  Gratitude is about acknowledging everybody's part in our journey.   We as human beings tend to spend an awful lot of time focused on problems and what doesn't go right. If you're reading this it means you have a lot going for you right now.  (Yes even you...and you know who I am talking about).  You must have access to electricity and a computer of some sort.  You've probably eaten today.  So start paying attention to all the things the Universe brings to you free of charge even if it is as small as a penny you find on the ground.  Have you in the past week managed to get a free meal or one at a discount?  Have you walked into a store only to find the item you need is on sale?  Have you had a tool or raw material for a project given to you?  Did you happen to run into the exact right person to help answer a question?  Did google find you the perfect recipe or tell you exactly how to do something right on the first try?  So start noticing the little gifts that are flowing to you all the time in every day life.  You'll be amazed if you do.

Peace and Blessings,
Thomas Mooneagle


No comments:

Post a Comment