Musings

Musings

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Quantum Leap


Greetings all,

I hope your week went well.  Everything seems to be happening at once which if you don't hold with linear time is alright.  If you are still operating under that dream then you best hold onto your hat, because this is where things get weird.

For quite a while now I've been seeding possibilities for many different ventures.  It seems they are all coming up right at the same time.  I find myself slightly overwhelmed.  I'm simultaneously getting back into my artwork, while setting up a chi kung video, speaking at a new psychic fair, and I am preparing to teach my first international workshop.  I think it is apt that it happens to be about the multidimensional nature of the soul.  It quite literally is a quantum leap forward for my life.  (Side note tell me which of the above images should be the poster).

As I was flipping through channels today I saw that the movie Tomorrowland was on.  This movie got rather poor reviews and a lackluster reception at the box office when it came out.  There was a complaint that it was too optimistic.  Looking around these days I can't think of better praise for something.  One quote that sticks with me is, "Dreamers have to stick together."  One of the central points of the film is that our dreams for our future shape and guide it.  I am reminded of the teachings of the Inca who had a type of shaman whose sole purpose was to dream the world into being.  That  dream was a quantum snapshot, collapsing the possibilities into place forming the structure of our participatory reality.

So why am I telling you this?  Well if you look around our world it seems that our quantum snapshot got stuck in one of our nightmares rather than the more pleasant dreams.  We live in an age of distraction.  Everything between ads, social media, traditional media, and political leaders are doing their best to distract us from our quantum nature.  That part of us is capable of incredible and sometimes instantaneous transformation.  The power structures of the world are afraid of that.  A vast number of us have both the information and technology at our fingertips to create world altering phenomena.  So they sing lullabies and conjure apocalyptic visions to keep our minds focused on what we fear.  Then they jump in to 'save' us from the bad ugly thing that terrifies us.

So how about you?  Are you ready to take a quantum leap forward (or sideways, or slantwise) in life?  Are you entranced by the 24 hour media storm of tragedy and scandal?  Is your instagram feed eating your soul?  Are you letting the sands of your life slip away reading endless blog posts?  Not this one of course. ;-)  Well I think it is time to get synched up with your soul, access that power, and DREAM BIG BABY!  Make the powers shake in their little boots.  Tear off the roof of what's possible.  Forge a destiny and write it in the stars above.  The world needs dreamers like you badly.  Heed the call.  Leap forward and claim your dreaming self.   I will see you in that delicious reverie.

Peace and Blessings,
Thomas Mooneagle

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I am personally dealing with this myself and often find myself wondering how to teach my 8 year old balance in a world that is technology driven. Thankfully, I have an awesome support system that is well grounded. It takes a village. ❤️

    I like the poster with the purple. It’s catchy.

    ~ L

    ReplyDelete