Musings

Musings

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Brave new world

It's been almost a week since I've had my site up and running. Already I have had e-mail responses. I quite naively posted on the matrix energetics messageboard that I was doing weight loss trials for a few people for free. The last few days I have been wading through e-mails selecting the ones that would be the participants. The selection process is done and I have scheduled the sessions. I am gonna be one busy bee for the rest of the month. Leslie and I also gave a talk at the Center for Integrative Health this Tuesday on our Matrix Energetics Seminar experience. It was very well attended and we got to do a little play. I did a live money miracle download for the attendees. On top of that out of the blue an old friend and client called me and wants to fly me out to LA and do some work for them. I'm excited I haven't flown in years. So I am getting to do what I love and people are clamoring for it. Sometimes the change happens so fast, and other times is so subtle you don't notice it till much later. In any case I am seizing onto any opportunities I can right now, and I am excited to see what this brave new world has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment