Musings

Musings

Sunday, April 15, 2018

In a Word

Greetings all,

I for once am getting my blog out before the weekend is over.  It seems these past few months it has been a struggle to get it done with everything going on.  I'm not complaining, for the most part I have been pleasantly occupied and building good foundations to support my future endeavors.

This past week I launched a new service on my site aimed at prosperity.  I have had an abundance energy download on my site for a long time which is a good product, but I believe abundance is just half of the equation when it comes to financial success.  One of things I've discovered is that abundance is tied to nature, and nature is rife with it.  It is the normal state of living things.  While scarcity does happen in the cycle, it is temporary and the system of life has so much built into it that if an organism plans well and manages their energies they can thrive.  That is where prosperity comes into play.  I think of prosperity as what we do with the abundance of the world.  It is our interaction pattern which will determine whether we thrive and 'prosper' or if we'll struggle along.

Most of us have gotten a lot of negative ideas about money passed down from our families.  Some of us have patterns from old soul agreements laid down in former lives.  We also culturally have a dubious relationship with money because of its very visible misuse in our governments and societies. For those of us in the healing arts, we are often shamed for thinking about our work as something that should profit ourselves.  One of my shamanic teachers told me that we don't go to the same level of energy to solve a problem, we either go a level down or a level up from it.  The energetic blueprint of our finances often has distortions around it at the level of the mind, which recruits energy from our emotional body to reinforce it, which then directs how we see and act upon opportunity.  Well to bypass that I came up with a method that addresses our agreements around money and prosperity at the level of the soul.

I accidentally came upon this idea during a client session that had very consistent blocks with money that we couldn't seem to address any other way.  Afterwards I thought I should do the process on myself, so I did.  Then I spent the next 6 months beta testing it before I put it out on the market.  I learned a lot during that time.  I was amazed at how people were so different in their approach to wealth.  As far as how it showed up for me:  I was offered more classes and clients,  I became more visible professionally in holding leadership positions, and  I became less scared at investing and spending money.  I stopped feeling so trapped by money and started using it more effectively.  Do I still have limiting thoughts and feel in the space of lack, yes I do, but I also have a contract with Spirit and my own soul about how I want my relationship with money to be.  So whenever I choose to do something in alignment with that, it creates more of that energy.  So yes I am tooting my own horn here because I am proud of the work I do.

So why am I telling you all this?  Well I want everyone to do well.  We get locked into thinking patterns and while I don't want people to suppress their thoughts or feelings, I think it is good to check out from spirals that only take you down.  At the same time, I don't believe in punishing yourself for not having "manifesting mind patterns".  We are all going to have times where we just don't feel the magic and we eat from the table of scarcity economics.  I think it is more a sum of our habitual patterns of thought and deed that matter.  We have to learn when to risk and when to play it safe.  There is no right way to go about a prosperous life because there are no two people exactly alike.  I do think that there is a unique way for each of us to find our prosperity, and I'm excited when someone does.  It gives us another positive role model when that happens.

So how about you?  Do you constantly say no to opportunity out of habit?  Do you overlook your own potential?  Do you refuse a gift or help when offered?  Well maybe you should stop that shit and follow through on your dreams.  Maybe you should formulate some ideas and start building towards them.  I can shower you with manifesting energy, but you have to actually sprinkle it over the events of your life to make good.  I hope you do.  I hope you prosper, because when we all do well, we all do well.

Peace and Blessings,
Thomas Mooneagle

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog Thomas! The work you do and thoughts you share benefit us all! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete