Musings

Musings

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Trust in Me

Greetings all,

I hope you are enjoying the first week of May.  For most of this week I've been without a voice.  Which is very difficult when you teach 4 classes. This came on the heels of a very powerful ceremony.  Maybe the universe is telling me to be quiet.  Well it didn't say anything about blogging so here I am.

One of the biggest stumbling blocks I encounter with myself and with others is trust.  It holds us back.  For without trust we cannot move ahead without constantly looking behind us.  This is particularly true in the work I do.  Unlike Hollywood I don't get a huge special effects budget for my work.  Sometimes my clients see instant changes and other times they unfold gradually in a way that could almost be coincidental, if it didn't keep happening.  There are other times when after I do my ceremonies or transformational work where things seem to get worse, until something new enters the picture.  It is at that moment right before the change occurs where trust is needed the most.  Suspending our fears is key to allow something new to come into being. The more we can trust, the more we can have happen.

Being able to project a field of calm energy is essential for me in my work.  I just don't always have the best luck when it has to do with my own life.  It is easier to know for someone else that things will generally work out alright, than it is to accept that for yourself.  The more personal something is the more charge we attach to it, but that is the real test for ourselves.  When we overcome that fear and begin to trust ourselves and the Universe, that is when we really step into our true power.

So why am I telling you this?  Well lately myself and those around me have been having challenges with trust.  We see the worst happening even though it isn't a sure thing. Once we get locked into that spiral life becomes a series of imagined tragedies stealing our power, our peace, and our joy.  We forget to be grateful and often forget to be kind.  This is the forging process of the soul.  In the coming week see if you can suspend your tendencies to focus on what could go wrong and instead work out your trust muscles.  What if things go right or turn out better than you hoped.  When we work with spirit things have a way of turning out differently than we planned but ultimately better.  Keep that in mind, and remember trust me.

Peace and Blessings,
Thomas Mooneagle

No comments:

Post a Comment