Musings

Musings

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Culmination

Greetings all,

I hope you had as blessed a week as I have had.  It has been full of surprising connections and so much information it will be months at the least for me to integrate it all.  What amazes me is that I was able for the most part to stay present in the midst of the biggest trip of my life so far.  I was among people of all walks of life, ages, family dynamics, and geographical origins.  We came from vastly different paradigms and yet we all got along.  Mostly because we were all there to grow and learn and support each other.  If only the world would do that.

I have gone far beyond what I thought is possible and now I am once more thinking, "What else can I do, experience, learn?" I am considering going places I never have been drawn to before.  So as I start to catch myself thinking back into my previous limitations I try and pause and think if I really want to believe that.  It is so easy to go back into familiar patterns. They are like old jeans we have worn a long time.  Now it seems there are some holes in the jeans though, maybe it is time to replace them with something that fits the current me better.

This week I have reached a tipping point.  A good one I think.  I received many messages and confirmations.  I had a vision from years ago come to life before my eyes.  I reached a place of no space and no time,  I walked into the void and came out wearing something different in my skin.  I feel like my training has just about reached a culmination.  Not to say that I won't be learning anything more or won't take more classes and learn more skills, but rather a synthesis has begun of all the different paths I have walked.  I have created out of unlikely prospects something wonderful.  I intend to so again.

Where have I been?  The mountains is all I will say for now. I have been everywhere and nowhere.  I have merged dream, journey, and vision into the physical world.  I have become that which is in me to be come and shall continue to become even more of what and who I am.  I am not trying to be obscure just to be mysterious.  I have just not yet fully processed my experience.  How can I write about what moves inside me out of conscious awareness?  I have faith that what lies beneath shall propel me forward into more joy and awareness.  I also have a commitment to write every week so these are my rambling half grasping of the trip so far.

So what about you?  Have you come to a point where your past lessons have culminated into something more than the sum of their parts?  Have you struggled to encapsulate the mysteries you have experienced.  What would happen if you tried only to integrate them rather than explain them?  Can you remain in wonder about where you are now and what comes next?  Try to see yourself as an epic hero having completed the prologue of your journey.  See what arises in you.

Peace and Blessings,
Thomas Mooneagle

No comments:

Post a Comment