Musings

Musings

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Heart of Wellness Celebration

I'm pleased to tell everyone that Leslie Moise and myself (Thomas Mooneagle) will be co-hosting an event with Cindy and Michael Fess. The Heart of Wellness Celebration will be a holistic event that merges readings, energetic healing, art, music, workshops and healthy eats.
The event will be on Saturday June 28th from 6- 10 PM. It will be held at the Indian Legends Clubhouse located right off of Westport Road right before the Gene Snyder Expressway across from the Springhurst Town Center. Admission is $5. (Prices for readings not included)
Leslie and I will be working in tandem with readings and healing sessions. Cindy and Michael will be offering their services together as well. We hope to see you there. If you have questions or need directions please contact me via my e-mail.
Peace and Blessings,
Thomas Mooneagle

No comments:

Post a Comment